Pets Truly Colloidal Sliver - 200ml Refill Bottle
Pets Truly Colloidal Sliver in Electrolyzed Water is a handy solution to have at home for general disinfection and sanitization.
- A multi-purpose broad spectrum solution to treat and protect your pets.
- Pets Truly’s patented technology enables a novel combination of the purest 99.99% Silver suspended in Electrolyzed Water.
- Sustained efficacy of up to 7 days.
- No artificial stabilizers, chemical, preservatives, additives or coloring.
- Each bottle is produced under the most stringent requirements in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
- Cost effective and convenient refill process simply by replacing the cap.
- General disinfection/sanitization after your pet's daily walks.
- Treat and prevent common pet conditions including the following:
Rashes & hotspots , eye irritation & tear Stains, ringworms, insect bites, inflammation, yeast infections, skin irritations, dermatitis, ear infections, wounds, abscesses , abrasions, mouth ulcers & bad breath.
**NO ARTIFICIAL STABILIZERS / CHEMICALS / PRESERVATIVES / ADDITIVES / COLOURING**
- Pure Colloidal Silver and Electrolyzed Water only
Direction of use
- Spray on affected area 3-4 times daily or spray freely after daily walks to disinfect.
- When used with intention for treatment, ensure the solution is in direct contact with the skin and avoid the use of other products for maximum efficacy.
- Suitable for internal (eyes, ears and oral cavity) and external use.
- Product is safe for pets to lick after application.
- Store in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight and electromagnetic fields.
- Cap bottle tightly after use.
- Do not refrigerate.
Volume - 200ml / bottle
Product of Singapore, by Pets Truly Pte. Ltd.
Shipping within Singapore via J&T Express.
All local orders will be shipped out within 2 working days upon payment verification, please allow 1 to 3 working days for your parcel to arrive upon dispatch.
For shipping rates, click here.
*Product colour may vary slightly from your screen.
**For sisal twine scratchers, it is plant dyed and not harmful to pets and people, unlike chemical dye. We suggest to let air this product for a day before using.
***Cardboard products may reached you with slight dents incurred during delivery and/or handling. While we do quality checks for all our products, we cannot promise cardboard products to be 100% free of minor defects due to its fragile nature. Any products with major defects will not be sold.
Happy to chat! If you have any questions regarding this product, drop us a message here.